Tuesday, July 8, 2008

nothing will SAVE the MOSAIC TRAIL now after 22 years on a hard floor

my hip is now almost totally disableing not able to move yesterday at pick me up cafe when i got up to leave ,i waited for 20 minutes to see if someone would walk 50 feet to buy some advil as i could not move at all WAKE UP still i went to work on st marks pl for 3 hours. now add the 2 miles i walk ,a little weight and a (DOG) jessie jane and life is a mess .i will be forced to quit this the greatest of art projects right here in nyc . WHATS WRONG HERE IS IT ME . working by my self is tought enough but it looks like theres no hope now that winter will be back soon enough .i will have my hip replaced in a few months hopefully september but lets face it then i should come back at this again wow gotta go ...........the end is near tooo bad ive tried for the sake of my dog and my welfare its a rap....a bad one on good old new youk city
much thanks to all the ones who have donated much especially crif dogs who contributed thousands

No comments: